Following the success of the Business-to-Business (B2B) session at last year’s Clean Cooking Investment Forum in Kigali, GET.invest, the European multi-donor programme, is partnering with the Clean Cooking Alliance to repeat the B2B session at the Clean Cooking Forum 2019 in Nairobi.
B2B Matchmaking is a professional and efficient format to maximize your engagement with potential business partners, investors, policymakers, and experts and to forge strong partnerships. B2B matchmaking is characterized by:
- Professional, interactive and enriching exchanges
- Speed-dating set-up with 8 possible meetings per person and 20 minutes per meeting
- 200+ business profiles to browse through on the B2B platform, and the ability to request meetings with a single click
- An automatically-generated personal agenda with your meeting list
- A free mobile app (B2match) to manage your meetings wherever you are
- Dedicated assistance from the B2B Matchmaking team onsite during the event
B2B Participant Testimonials
You can find out more about the B2B Matchmaking, including its data protection policy, here.